Friday, September 29, 2006

Don't Panic!

Honda Formula 4-stroke Championship.

A recent event in South Shields was a two day -two rounds heat of the Honda Formula 4-stroke Championship for power boats. The evnt at Sandhaven Beach drew large crowds on what was a very misty day, the sea fret extending up over the beach and onto the promenade. However, I managed to pull some shots out of the murky mist, and I'm quite happy with the sharpness of most of them considering the high speeds of the competitors.


picture of power boat race, Sandhaven Beach, South Shields

Map

_________________________________________________________________






My Photo
Name:
Location: South Shields, Tyne Wear, United Kingdom

Born in 1956, I'm a retailer, father and husband, with two young children a son born in 1997 and a daughter in 2001. I am also a former borough Councillor who has had his passion for people and politics reawakened recently.