Saturday, October 21, 2006

Burger Bob bogged down!

picture of burger van, B&Q car park, South Shields

Rainy day.

I was planning to post something completely different today, then I thought, why not show you just what the weather brought us?
This is Bob's burger van in the B&Q car park, South Shields just before noon today, it had been raining cats and dogs for at least an hour before I happened upon this scene. It took another hour for the flooding to subside.

"Do mine with plenty relish Bob, and just float it out please!"

Map

Comments:
Now that's an interesting photo showing an unexpected (I imagine) moment in time.
 
c'est vraiment impressionnant la vitesse l'eau est montée. cela arrive souvent ?


it is really impressing speed water is assembled. does that often arrive?

 
That was a crazy photo with all that water!!! i can't believe how much water there is - I hope nothing got damaged!
 
bugger, burger bob getting bogged down must have been a real bummer, boy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
_________________________________________________________________






My Photo
Name:
Location: South Shields, Tyne Wear, United Kingdom

Born in 1956, I'm a retailer, father and husband, with two young children a son born in 1997 and a daughter in 2001. I am also a former borough Councillor who has had his passion for people and politics reawakened recently.